Ben Franklin put it best when he said, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!” Every traffic control project requires the creation of a detailed roadmap to coordinate its many moving parts. LANE LOGIX sets out the requirements for every stage of each project to ensure a smooth road ahead for our customer’s work materials, crews and equipment.
Any job that affects vehicular or pedestrian traffic requires the development of a Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) plan. Because each project is different, every design is unique. Our professional team carefully examines the work zone location to create a plan that allows your work to proceed efficiently while optimizing traffic flow and safeguarding your team and the people traveling through the work zone.
Our planning process includes the following steps:
- Undertake pre-site visits and walkdowns.
- Assess the pre-project traffic volume and flow.
- Understand the job specifications.
- Take photos to include with the permit application.
- Make the city/county/state aware of the impact of the temporary closing.
- Design and draft a safe, compliant plan.
- Bid on the job.
- Make requested adjustments to the plan.
- Perform the work following bid acceptance.