Traffic control comprises the vast majority of our work, which means that we have an abundance of experience, knowledge and expertise in this area. We also have all the resources we need — equipment, personnel and training — to set up, manage and protect your work zone, safely and in compliance with relevant local, state and/or federal agency requirements.
Whether your work requires lane or road closures, traffic shifts or detours, LANE LOGIX creates a safe, efficient flow of vehicles and people through your worksite. Our goal is to help you complete your project in a timely, cost-effective and safe manner. All LANE LOGIX flaggers have successfully completed the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) Flagger Training & Certification program.
During our Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) process, we:
- Use software to design a traffic control plan.
- Apply to the municipality for permits.
- Procure police services, if needed.
- Delineate and mark the work area.
- Park all equipment at the site.
- Set up and maintain the work zone.
- Ensure that flaggers understand the job.
- Dismantle the zone and remove equipment.